I, the undersigned volunteer, desire and agree to volunteer for Shreveport Volunteer Network in the volunteer activity described above. I further understand and agree as follows:
1. I am donating my time and services without any compensation and shall at no time be considered an employee or independent contractor of SHREVEPORT VOLUNTEER NETWORK. I understand and agree that SHREVEPORT VOLUNTEER NETWORK does not carry medical, workers compensation, or liability insurance covering me and that such insurance will not be available to me in case of my injury or death. I acknowledge to SHREVEPORT VOLUNTEER NETWORK that I have adequate medical and hospitalization insurance for any injuries that might occur as a result of my participation.
2. Photographic Release: Volunteer grants and conveys unto SVN all right, title, and interest in any and all photographic images and video or audio recordings made by SVN while serving as Volunteer. SVN will have the right to freely reproduce, publish and/or circulate any photographic images and video or audio recordings at their sole discretion. Volunteer acknowledges that Volunteer will not be entitled to any compensation, including, but not limited to any royalties, proceeds, or other benefits derived from such photographs or recordings.
2. I know of no reason, medical or otherwise, that would prevent me from performing the tasks required to participate in this volunteer activity, and I attest that I am physically able to participate as a volunteer.
3. I assume all risks of participating in this volunteer activity and full responsibility for my conduct and actions, including injury or death to myself or others or damage to property that may result while volunteering, and I understand that the SHREVEPORT VOLUNTEER NETWORK is not responsible for conditions that I create myself or those created by other volunteers or participants;
4. I, binding my heirs, executors, administrators, and assigns, hereby agree to release, hold harmless and indemnify SHREVEPORT VOLUNTEER NETWORK, its Trustees, Officers, officials, employees, agents, and volunteers from and against any and all loss, damage, expense or cost (including attorneys fees) of any kind for injuries (including property damage, personal injury, disability, and death) arising out of this volunteer activity.
I (and parent/legal guardian if the volunteer is under age 18) have carefully read this release and understand and agree with all of its terms and conditions.
*Volunteer Release & Waiver of Liability Must Be Sign to Volunteer with Shreveport Volunteer Network